Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thinking spring

I 'm really ready for spring, for some reason it seems like this winter has been tooooo long. The Home and Garden Show is starting today so maybe my husband and I will go later this week. So nice to smell the flowers and get motivated to do some home projects.


I started to work on some Easter penny rugs. It helped me think of spring. So tired of snow and the cold. This one started out as Easter eggs. I love the colors but then what....maybe flowers? Flowers are always springy. Oh and maybe if I put the eggs into egg holders? What are these things called...better look it up. Yeap just googled it and that's what their called. How simple. I then found a kinda lilac colored wool that I had dyed last fall but didn't care for. It's kinda tie-dyed in that it has veins of pink and blue running through it. Turns out it looks great with this mat. Guess I'll be listing it tomorrow. I have another that I'm almost done with (it has white bunnies on it) if I get it done I'll list it also.
Take care.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.