Sunday, February 7, 2010

Picky, Picky, Picky.

That's what my daughter would say. I just didn't care for something about my Easter candle mat. It was those flowers....they were too big for the mat. O.K. now what?..... very carefully without having to take the mat apart I replaced them with some tiny flowers.

Much better. At least I'm happier with it. This is the kinda thing that use to drive my daughter nuts. I can hear her yelling "Leave it alone, it looks fine!" Sorry I can't settle for fine. It will be listed this afternoon on E-bay.
My son was home from Columbus this weekend. He traveled home Friday evening in the blizzard. It made me very nervous. Anyway he showed me a easier way to upload my pictures. He started to laugh and make fun of me when I said, O.K. let's go step by step so I can write this down. Darn kids, technology comes too easy for them.

My bunny candle mat is done and ready for auction. I think it turned out quite nice.
Take care, Have a great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.