Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Freckles



Freckles is our dalmation that we love dearly. My husband had always wanted a dalmation so 14 years ago my son and daughter and myself set out to find him one. She was a challenge during her puppy years. I can see why after the 101 dalmations movie (when everyone was buying them) many ended up at the APL. I always threatened to take her there. She was suppose to be for my husband and though he loves her dearly and always finds excuses for her bad behavior, she is really my dog. She is the most lovable dog we have ever had. She is the first dog that has been allowed on the bed. When I talk baby talk to her she coos as if to say don't stop. I decided to start taking more pictures of her. She is getting up in years and it makes me sad to think of not having her. I thought I would share a picture of her with you. Her feet get so cold in the snow that she won't walk so we have to go out and pick her up. So now she has snow boots and a sweater when it's cold.

Well I went out today and bought the new Skechers Shape-ups. A little pricey but if they do what they are suppose to do well worth it. They are a little weird looking and come with a CD to instruct you how to walk while wearing them. Very comfortable.....but that was only in the store. I will know better after wearing them for 12+ hours. I have a job that keeps me on my feet. They are suppose to:
  • Promote weight loss
  • Strengthen the backReduce cellulite and tone your thighs
  • Increase cardiovascular health
  • Improve posture
  • Reduce stress on knee and ankle joints
I will be sure to give updates.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.