Monday, January 4, 2010

It's like living in a snow globe


Here's a picture of our yard....the snow just keeps coming down, I'm lucky that I don't have to go out today. Using Photo Explosion I decided to put the picture in a snow globe, because that's how I'm feeling.
Last nite I made some wintery comfort food. We have a local cooking school nearby that was just featured on Robin Swoboda's "That's Life" and I decided to make one of the recipes. I will be glad to share it with you, my husband had two and half servings. You will need to go to her site to get it the recipe. It's called Cheeseburger Soup. Very good but just a little too cheesy for me, next time I plan on cutting down on the cheese a little.
http://laurelruncookingschool.com Don't miss the hint she gives about using the vinegar to keep the cheese from clumping.
I listed three of my Valentine candle mats on e-bay last nite and already have a bid on one. Yippee!!! They are very Valentiney (is that a word?) I really enjoy making them. One of my mentor's is Cathy Wagner from Cath's Pennies (blog). She does an awesome job when it comes to designing and sewing candle mats and gives helpful information on her blog. I hope to someday be as talented as her.
Better get going. Have a good day!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.