Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Candle Mats



I sold all three of my candle mats that I listed on e-bay last week. Here are three newly listed ones for this week . I never know how they will turn out. I just start sewing the roses on the hearts and then  placed them on the mats. They are all different, so I have names each of them differently. The Pearl Heart has small beaded pearls sewn on the hearts. They have all turned out very nice. I so enjoy working with wool. I also have a link on my blog that will direct you to my e-bay site. Eventually I plan on adding pay pal, so that I will be able to sell from my blog. Well it's Sunday evening and I'm feeling more tired then usual so guess I'll go and watch Desperate Housewifes and veg.

Take care


1 comment:

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Really darling mats! I haven't been checking for other penny rugs since before Christmas, so I missed seeing these listed. I bet they sold well for you!
Cathy

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.