Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please don't copy!

Guess I better post. I've been busy all week (picking up more time at work) and trying to get some more of my candle mats done. I sold two last week and relisted one. I just finished another today so at least I will have one to list next Sunday. I follow the blog Cath's Pennies and she is having some stress due to e-bayers who have basically stolen her ideas and have made and listed candlemats I sent her a note on her blog because I bought a pattern from her before Christmas and sold the mat on e-bay with her permission giving her credit for the pattern. I don't want to get hate mail from her followers. After reading her blog I went on to E-bay and found the ones shes been talking about. They certainly have been copied, I can see why Cathy is so upset. Good Luck Cathy hope things go your way!

1 comment:

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Of course I remember you selling the finished candle mats and you graciously asked permission to sell them too. You've gone out of your way to give proper credit so it's obvious that you've done everything completley proper. No fears! You're wonderful!
I don't know how I missed your blog so far, but I'm glad you wrote. I'm here now and I get to be your first follower!
Cathy

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.