Sunday, January 24, 2010

My new Valentine candle mat


 I will be listing my new candle mat this afternoon on E-Bay. Thanks to all the helpful information from Cathy Wagner about copyrighting, I decided to mark my designs. It was quite simple to do with my Photo Explosion program. I am unhappy with the way the colors have shown, (darn camera) it is more of a cream and a dusky rose.
I received a question about the wool that I use. I use wool blends that I purchase at Jo-Ann Fabrics. They are different %'s of wool in the blends, mine are usually around 35%. I also visit Good-Will and sometimes get lucky and find a nice piece of 100% wool. All my wool gets felted (washer and dryer) which leaves it nice and thick with a slightly bumpy texture. I am a quilter but have found a love for working with wool.

The problem I am having is uploading pictures to this blog. It seems like it either takes forever or it loads fast without any picture. Guess I'm gonna have to practice and have more patience.

I also promised to update you on my Skecher Shape-Ups. Well I've had them for two weeks now and they are very comfortable. I am sometimes on my feet 12-16 hours a day and find that after about 8-10 hours my feet start to hurt....but I don't think any shoe out there could help after that much time. They do take a lot of pressure off my heels. I haven't really noticed any firming up yet but the bottom line is that I'm giving them a thumbs up.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.