Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good O' Lake Erie Snow Effects


Last nite we had bands of snow crossing Lake Erie and dumping in our drive. Luckily we have a son with a tractor and snow plow. He was here bright and earlier to get our drive plowed. Thanks Mark! Temps are suppose to be dropping throughout the weekend, brrrrrrr.

Our home is quite a distance from the road (winter can be a challenge).


Speaking of last nite....what about those Ohio State Buckeye's. What a team, what a coach, what a band and great fans. I'm not really a sports type but I do enjoy watching Ohio State. Maybe because I live in Ohio.


I have three of my Valentine candle mats ready for e-bay. I just have to take some pictures and get them downloaded. Sometimes it takes forever to download. One of these days I'll get it right. I'm O.K. with the computer but there is just so much more that I would like to learn. I have a Photo Explosion program and love working with it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.