Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

My New Year's resolution is to start writing in this blog. I started setting it up about nine months ago, but just didn't feel comfortable with getting it started. Well here goes...........

I have been listing Penny Rug/Candle Mats on E-bay since the fall. I love working with wool and wool blends. I have done many crafts and sewing in the past and have a craft room full of supplies, but have tried to commit to spending most of my time with wool. I recently changed my ID on E-bay to thekraftyrose from rdl19. I have a E-bay button on my blog site to direct visitors to my E-bay, so I thought I would change my E-bay ID to the same as my blog.

Well, guess I better get going and get our New Year's supper started. Gotta have pork and sauerkraut (we need all the luck we can get). Than later comes the Rose Bowl....Go Bucks!!!

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!






1 comment:

Linda said...

beautiful candle mat. do you use all wool or felt as well?

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.