Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Fling

Well, I spent the day starting to get my supplies ready for my next candle mat.  It will be a spring mat with  white bunnies and pastel flowers.  For some reason I want to call it Spring Fling. I first have to make a trip to the fabric store for some white felt wool. I will bring it home and dye it pink. I may have to dye some for the pastal flowers also.  I will take pictures and post them as I go along.  I have a picture of one like it on my Feb 7, 2010 post.  The new one will have more flowers on it.


We went out to eat last Sat. with a club that my husband belongs to.  It was very nice and we enjoyed the company.  The room was cold but the prime rib was good.  Guess that lets him off the hook for Valentines Day.  He has a meeting tonite so I get to watch the bachelor without hearing him tell me what a dumb show it is.


Hope to post later this week with updates on the candle mat.  HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY everyone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.