Thursday, January 20, 2011

Almost ready

Yippee. I almost have my first pattern put together and ready to list.   I have to take a really nice picture for the front of the pattern and make copies of the sheet that shows all the design pieces.  I also got "My Valentine" candle mat up for auction on e-bay last Sat. and it seems to be doing good.  Quite a few viewers and a acouple watcher's.
I'm also very happy to have a four day weekend coming up.  I worked from 7am til 10pm tonite so i quite deserve the time off.  Plus I got to go out to a snow and ice covered car...........sometimes I hate winter. We are expected to have a very cold weekend, so I plan on staying in and staying warm.   Hopefully I'll get my patterns done.

Happy weekend to everyone!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.