Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Spring Fling" Pattern ready

Well I'm about tired of this winter.  We got hit last Friday.  Lucky to have our son come over to plow us out.  He took the day off from work and had to come over twice to plow. We have a very long driveway so there is no way that we could have shoveled our way out.  He lives around the block from us so he just drives his tractor over.  He's a good kid.   
 

 So, it was a great time to finish my "Spring Fling" pattern.  I really think it turned out cute.  I will be listing the finished candle mat today on ebay along with the pattern.  Easter is really late this year so that gives everyone extra time to make this mat. 


Here's a picture of my spring candle mat as I was working on it last Friday..  Just have to get the two layers of backing on.  I love the flowers......sooo springy...just what I needed to look at.    This is my own krafty rose design.  Please feel free to e-mail with any questions at rdl19x2@gmail.com
 
Oh, and my just add ice orchid is doing great  It has eight blossoms now.  Isn't it beautiful.  Another distraction from the long cold winter.  Have a good day and know that Spring is just around the corner.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North East Ohio, United States
Hi all, my name is Rosemary and I live in a small village in north east Ohio. I am 59 yrs old, married with two grown children a son (25yrs) a daughter (24yrs) a dalmation(12yrs)and an APL dog(13yrs). I love creating and have learned many crafts. I usually do a few winter craft shows each year. I am also very active in a Relay For Life team through my church. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we will have some interesting conversations.